The Uber Advanced Technology Center is the Pittsburgh division of the elite Uber Engineering Team; a high-performance culture marked by fearlessness and hyper-productivity. We focus on the development of key long-term technologies that advance Uber’s mission of bringing safe, reliable transportation to everyone, everywhere. Our research is primarily in the areas of mapping, vehicle safety, and autonomy. Our team is comprised of world-renowned researchers with decades of experience and we’re looking for superstar engineers who can work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence.
As an Uber ATC team member, you'll have a direct impact on the innovation of cutting edge technologies. The work you will do will be tested and deployed on real systems, in real-world conditions. The experience you will gain will be unique and unmatched. Do you dream about improving transit on a global scale using your passion for science and engineering? Then you should apply to join our team. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about transforming the transportation industry across the world. We are moving real assets and real people. Our research will make this process safer and more efficient now and in the decades to come.
Do you enjoy technology? Are you an independent problem solver with a high level of technical curiosity? Are you willing to put in lots of good ideas to help bring new technologies from prototype to production? UATC is hiring highly skilled mechanical engineers who have great attention to detail, are experts solving problems, have a deep passion for cars, and will maintain a calm professional attitude under all situations. Travel to various locations will be required.
UATC is seeking mechanical engineers with the following attributes:
How to charge a car battery?
What are histones?
How to get rid of a baby's hiccups?
What time does hobby lobby close?
What is the meaning of apostasy in the bible?
how to remove web helper windows 7
What does cardinal mean in astrology?
What time is it in san antonio texas?
What are zinc supplements good for?
Coughing when q tips go in ear?
How to say i miss you in spanish?
How to tell if your girlfriend has had bigger?
How to cut an onion without crying?
How to reverse diabetes?
What does assertion mean?
Sex tips how to make her scream?
How to trace a phone number?
How to ear a girl out?
What has more lives than a cat joke meaning?
What are tax exemptions?
How to make chicken stir fry?
why does my web browser keep switching to century link web helper
What does huckleberry mean?
What does supernatural mean?
What does r.n.s mean on facebook?
Tips one how to read hands-on machine learning with tensor flow?
What is the meaning of filibuster?
What does kun mean?
Why did james boland leave new tricks?
What time does the royal rumble start?
Tips on how to play hanzo?
What does pending mean in real estate?
How to press a rose?
How to use honey?
How to ease stomach pain?
how to remove pup.optional.homepage helper on windows 8.1
How to get rid of arm fat?
What does heterozygous mean?
Tips how to get a guy?
How to do pull ups?
How many calories should i eat to lose weight calculator?
What is the spiritual meaning of alligator?
How to design a hotline for tips?
What does tetanus look like?
Tips on how parents can be more involved in their child's education?
- proficient with SolidWorks
- deep understanding of mechanisms
- ability to handle multiple design challenges simultaneously
- must understand the sweet spot between going really fast and doing rigorous engineering
- fearless decision making skills
- comfortable with both laptop and a wrench
- knowledgeable of modern automotive electronics and diagnostic procedures
- capable of working independently and overcoming challenges without supervision
- proficient in communicating with other engineers, technicians, and executives
- true love of cars is required
ColleGeek : College Search
Mobile Application (ColleGeek)
- Key features of the app :
- list of 200 top engineering and science colleges (Architecture, Aviation, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics...
- - sort colleges according to deadline.
- - select public or private colleges.
- - in-state and out-state tuition
- - choose admission difficulty (minimally difficult, moderately difficult, most difficult, and very difficult).
- - sort by research expenditure (2013 @source NSF) of each college or university.
- - find number of graduate students, total number of students, minimum toefl score, minimum ielts score, and application fee.
Hoepli Test Ingegneria
Mobile Application (Edigeo)
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets Android 4.x and later versions
- Database with 1 questions with annotated answers
- Full test with 80 questions to be completed in 150-minutes time
- Short test with 20 questions to be completed in 30-minutes time
- Random generation of the tests breakdown of the materials on the basis of the announcements for the admission of the Universities
- Practice mode with the ability to select specific subjects
- Statistics of the completed tests with scores and percentages for each subject
- Graphical trend of your progress for each subject or global
- Complete offline use