Engineering Mechanics: Statics in SI Units, 12e provides students with a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and applications of this subject. By improving on the content, pedagogy, presentation and currency over the 12 editions, Hibbeler’s Engineering Mechanics series is renowned for its clarity of explanation and robust problem sets; making it the best-selling course text for this subject.
- NEW – Animations on Companion CD Bundled in Textbook. Key principles and concepts are animated to help students visualize the forces at play, breaking down for them the complicated sequences; thereby building up their understanding. These animations lend the necessary graphic component that instructors can use in their lectures and tutorials.
• Enable students to ‘see’ the forces at work, in a step-by-step manner, and how these forces apply in the related mathematical equations
• An effective tool for instructors to use in tutorials or lectures to explain difficult-to-understand concepts, saving them time
- NEW – Video Solutions in SI Units on Companion Website. These videos come with detailed voice-over explanations. They offer complete, step-by-step solution walkthroughs of representative homework problems in each chapter. They allow self-paced instruction with 24/7 accessibility.
• Students can learn at a comfortable pace at their convenience
• Students will understand the steps involved in breaking down a complex problem for solving
• Reduces students reliance on instructors—saving instructors precious time spent in repetitive explanations
- NEW – MasteringEngineering. The most technologically advanced, educationally effective and widely used engineering homework system. It tutors students individually while providing instructors with rich teaching diagnostics.